May 12, 2012

The Girl Of My Dreams

http://www.smsglitz.com/uploads/2012/02/True-Love-Form.jpg
    

When I first arrived in Germany and met Iris, I did not know what the Lord had in store for me. I was there to work in the print shop and be a blessing to her Pastor. The last thing on my mind was finding the girl God has for me. It took me a little while to finally admit that I was interested, because that was not the reason I went to Germany. But the Lord had other plans for us.  It is amazing to look back and see all that God has done.
     When we started courting, I was amazed that the more we talked and spent time together, the more we had in common. Not just in spiritual beliefs even though that was the more important thing; but in how we think about raising a family, music, reading, food, and other things. There have even been times when we are talking and know what the other is about to say before they say it. Iris is truly the girl of my dreams. I am so thankful that God has brought us together. I am anxious to see what God will do with us, and through us.
     Iris means so much to me. I love her with all my heart. She is not only very beautiful on the outside; but she is even more beautiful on the inside. I love talking to her about the Bible and spiritual things. We have a lot of good conversations. It is amazing to watch the Lord work. Even though we have been apart for most of our relationship our love continues to grow more and more as time continues on.
     It is a wonderful thing to know who God has for you to marry. It is worth waiting and keeping yourself pure for the will of God. No matter what temptations the Flesh, the World, and the Devil may throw your way. The Lord always provides a way of escape for His children. There is never an reason to sin. And besides, what the Lord has in store for you will be so much better then anything the Devil can provide.
    Wait for the will of God. Iris (The Girl Of My Dreams) is everything I ever wanted in a wife and more. God has been so good to me. I am so thankful for His mercy and grace to me.
     If anyone is wondering "why wait" I can tell you that the peace in knowing that you kept yourself for the will of God is absolutely amazing. And your relationship will be so much stronger because of it.


                                                                                  Sincerely In Christ,
                                                                                             Patrick B.


2 comments:

  1. Hello there Patrick, I'm your 'neighbour' over at GMG...which I assume that Iris is a part of. What a beautiful testimony. As the mother of 4 daughters, I pray constantly for the men that God has chosen for them. I hope that they will find someone with a heart like yours. I wish you and Iris all God's blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa Maria. I am glad that our story was able to encourage you. This world has a lot to offer when it comes to relationships and dating but as Christians we are not suppose to do it the worlds way but God's way, which is FAR better.

      -Patrick

      Delete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!