July 09, 2012

Star Spangled Banner // Media Monday

Patrick has always enjoyed men quartets and has started to get me interested as well. A few weeks ago I stumbled across this guy that sings a lot of A Capella- One Man Quartets. I know its a little late but I thought I'd share his Star Spangled Banner video in reverence of Independence Day.




I am looking forward to music school this week. I have heard so much about it and today.... it is starting! Looking forward to a week filled with flats, sharps, shape notes and LOTS of singing. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!