August 24, 2012

Friday 5 - August 24

This Friday 5 is a little different from the others. Since this is my last day in the States I thought I would share 5 things I enjoyed about this trip.

#1- I enjoy traveling. I enjoy flying. I enjoy having an adventure!


#2- I got to see my best friend, the love of my life, Patrick!


#3- I got to do things not everyone gets to do! A trip to the Ryman and Grand Ole Opry!


# 4- I got to see my Dad and Step-mom and do lots of fun things with them! They are the reason I was able to do this 7 week adventure!



 # 5- I got to make new friends and strengthen old friendships. I enjoyed my time with Patrick's family. I had fun visiting old friends, and I had fun making new ones in the churches I visited! You know what all these friendships had in common? A love for Jesus Christ!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!