December 26, 2012

Comfy Christmas

How was your Christmas my friends? Mine was wonderful and I cannot wait to show you pictures!

Today's outfit was not exactly what I had planned...the skirt I wanted to show I wanted to wear Sunday but ended up wearing a skirt I already showed you. Monday I wore >this< dress and today.....I wore the outfit below. It is Christmasy, Comfy and a little bit Classy...who can beat that???




Look at my new earirngs??

Or how about this new nail polish.... or the candy cane look??




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hehehe...Thank you! Will fix it now :D
      Next time it have been nicer to write this not as Anonymous.

      Iris♥

      Delete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!