May 02, 2013

Date- Indoor Picnic & A Day Off

Our date night for April....was suppose to be an outdoor picnic...but the rain made us do an indoor picnic instead. We had a lot of fun....our activity was planning a (fake) vacation to...Italy....6 days in Venice and 8 days in Rome. ☺ Surprisingly this was A LOT of fun and next time we are taking a "trip" to Alaska.

May 1st is a holiday in Germany....its our labor day and we made it special. We slept in, relaxed, grilled and I made a goodlookin' & tastin' cake.

Have you grilled yet?








PS: I'll be Guest Hosting a link up tomorrow!!! So get your posts ready for tomorrow and join the fun!

3 comments:

  1. Woah! Do you have a swing indoors? (the last photo...) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha...no. The swing is on our terrace. As a kid I always wanted one!!! :P Still would be cool...you know those swinging seats?

      Delete
  2. Fun!!!!! and your look soooo pretty in those photos!!!-Leah

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!