June 11, 2013

Firmoo's Geeky June Glasses

I have quite a few new followers that joined the little family here at the Blue Birdhouse over the weekend. Welcome! 
And you might not know but I live in Heidelberg, Germany. It's a beautiful old city with a castle & a big university. The city is filled with students from all over Germany....actually all over the world! With students comes fashion and.....nerdy glasses.

Like these below!

glasses

These style of glasses are soooo in right now. Everyone wears them here! 
Many think glasses cannot be fashionable or the are really expensive....not with Firmoo......you can get your first pair FOR FREE by Firmoo! If you wear glasses you can still look trendy with these Firmoo's frames orfor those you that don't.... just spice up your outfit with these cool looking glasses.

The also have what they call "Chick Vintage" styled glasses.....
glasses


....or these simple yet modern looking frames.

glasses

I will have to tell my German friends about these.....I have quite a few that love love love this style.

IF you're not really convinced that glasses can be a part of your accessorize then you need to check out all these ladies at Firmoo+!


What style of glasses do you like?







New Customers, check more products for your first free pair at Firmoo right now! You just need to pay shipping. First come, first served! (Simply clicking "LUCKY DRAW" on this page, you may even get a totally free pair including shipping free.)

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo cute!!! I wear contacts..and only wear glasses at that short time between getting ready for bed and falling alseep. And actually i bought a pair of fake "hipster" glasses to wear. With my contacts so kind of redundant.-Leah ps looooove the options!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!