August 07, 2013

Church Camp Hohegrete 2013

I am back and I had sooooooooo much fun! I took about 1,000 pictures...deleted some and will show my favorite pictures over the next few days.

Today I thought I'd share with you the fun in all the activities we did with church people. There were yummy meals three times a day, hiking, volleyball, soccer, playing music, bond fire, singing, hanging out, water games, board games....something for everyone!!

We're here!!!
We tried to get a picture many times....finally?
Volley ball
The Guest Preacher
Axis & Allies
Guest Moth.....looks grumpy.

Friday we went to a butterfly house & a castle which I will show you tomorrow. ☺




2 comments:

  1. How fun! Reminds me of my days at church camp. Ours ended once you turned 18 though :(

    So glad you had a great time. Can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like ya'll had tons of fun!!! Can't eait to see more pictures!!!!-Leah

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!