December 23, 2013

Free Christmas Chalkboard Printables // 4 Languages

I had so much fun making these simple printables. I like learning different phrases in many languages and decided to create a "Merry Christmas" printable in....English, German, French, Spanish and Italian!! And on the very end....something I am hoping for....

Merry Christmas in German
Merry Christmas in French
Merry Christmas in Spanish
Merry Christmas in Italian

And....who else loves white Christmases and who enjoys this long Christmas movie?



Do you have all your decorations ready for Christmas?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!