January 06, 2014

Free January Desktop Background

The Blue Birdhouse

The Blue Birdhouse


This year I want to share with you free desktop backgrounds for every month. You will always have a choice between a picture from my photography & something I designed. I know I am a little late for this month but after this I should be on time! I already designed them up to May today and will have them scheduled so even if life is busy on my end you know you'll have a new desktop background with a calendar to download.







Disclaimer: Designs are created by me with the use of the free elements from Far Far Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!