February 03, 2014

How to design a Blog Header in PowerPoint


Creating a header that matches your blog & what it is about is VERY important. It makes your blog standout from the millions out there.

So over the next few weeks I'll be showing how you can design your header in 3 different free programs.



Write in your CUSTOMIZED header SIZE. The bigger, the better quality & DO NOT make your header to high....you want people to see your header, tabs & blog post title when visiting your blog.

Add PICTURES and resize them in any way you need too.

Add YOUR BLOG NAME in any layout you want.

Use readable but DIFFERENT FONTS for personal style.

Save it as a .PNG!! If you use a white background and

If you have any questions leave a comment or email me at TheBlueBirdhouse (at) ymail . com


Have fun designing!!








Stay in Touch:
        facebook  twitter ♥ pinterest ♥ rss google+♥ bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!