February 11, 2014

Tutorial // Sew A Heart Card

Valentines Day is coming soon! And today I created these little cards. They were quick & simple to do....but they don't look ordinary.

Here is how I made them:

Cut out the hearts....if you have a heart puncher you are better of than me.
Take 3  hearts and sew them on top of each other & cute the ends of thred off
Give your cards some flair...... I cut out the pattern paper from a shopping bag!
But the simple heart stays my favorite.


Do you have any Valentine's cards? How do they look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!