Today I am flying.....
I am starting an eventful but fun summer.
The last couple of weeks I had lots of studying and stress but now the fun is starting.
Graduation & Summer break here I come!!!
Fly to the US Go to Florida
- Review/ Learn the multiplication table from 1-12 again
- Write my rough draft of my book on... (email me to find out what I am writing about)
Graduate from college!!(May 18th) Go to the Beach (the Gulf) Go to the Beach (Atlantic) Go to TN
- Go traditional English barn dancing
- Read 2 English books
- Read 1 German books
- Craft Cards
- Digital Card Designing
- Sew a camera bag
- Go thrift shopping!!!!
- Regular outfits on Feminine Modesty
- Journal my eventful summer!
- Go "teacher-shopping"
- Try making some of the foods I've pinning on pinterest
- Pray more:
- Pray for my man
- Pray for my/our future
- Go to Maryland
G et engaged
- Get married
- Move to our new home
- Go on our Honeymoon to France
It's a pretty long list but I have a long & busy summer ahead of me! We'll see what all I get done! ☺Over the course of the summer I will sharing my adventures with you and scratching one thing after the other from my bucket list! I just might add a thing or two.
Do you have a summer bucket list? Tell me about it!