This year I have a lot of big things to be thankful for but the small things are just as important....
"What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday."
So here are 30 things I am thankful for....not in this order
- Being 100% sure I'm going to heaven when I die
- for a fun God-loving husband
- for the Bible
- beautiful little apartment I call my own
- All the free clothes I get
- Finishing my 4 year teaching degree!
- ...with summa cum laude.... ☺
- my mom
- getting to travel to 4 US- States in 6 weeks
- my dad & step-mom
- getting engaged
- having a beautiful wedding
- evening tea...enough said!
- Teaching my first class!
- All the wedding gifts
- The free furniture found and given to me.....your trash is my friend! ☺
- my smartphone....my dad's old phone has fulfilled my gadget wishes!
- For my Grandma and Uncle to be able to travel to FL with me & see my graduation
- My 3 little birdies
- good books....and good blogs to read.
- new friendships and old ones....
- our fun honeymoon in France
- People doing their best to live right...being a good example even when it's hard
- my new siblings I now have....5 year old me got her wish.....5 brothers...lol
- crafting! all the free material & scrap booking given to me
- a comfortable bed
- being able to play piano
- good wedding pictures
- you, dear reader
Name 3 things you are thankful for in the comments bellow!