December 29, 2014

How To Center Post & Date Titles

OK....so I accidentally hit publish. Did the pictures to this tutorial a LONG time ago but never got around to explaining it. So here we go.


I love having things centered and if you like your titles centered on your blogger blog here is a quick fix.... less than 2 minutes.

Go to your Blogs account. Click on →Template and then on the orange button →Custamize.
Now you will see →Advance on the top left.
Now look for →Add CSS

Here is where you will paste the code you see bellow:

 
.post-title {
text-align:center;
}

.date-header {
text-align:center;
}


If is doesn't change right away just hit the enter button and you should see the post and date titles go to the center.


Did it work? Looks much better doesn't it!?







Follow along:
facebookTwitterPinterestG+Bloglovin



Who taught me? Cinsarah.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!