April 28, 2015

3 Ways to Never Becoming Successfull

Funny way she put it.....actually a wake up call with ideas on how to become successful today!



1. Research but....never do anything with it. Listen to videos about your future business. Spend hours on Pinterest looking for inspiration. Read success stories
and listen to their advice on what to change and how to become successful. Once you read one post, read the next and then look for more advice. But please, never actually use what you find. Just keep learning.

2. Write down ideas but....actually don't use them. After all that research you just did you have lots of ideas. You think of them in the shower, while you are cooking or even watching TV. Write them down. Keep them organized for "one day" when you have more time and money to actually start your business.

3. Procrastinate. Today isn't a good day to start. Today you already have other plans. You are so busy with work, home and friends. Maybe next week on your day off. On the weekend is more time, or when your working schedule changes. Definitely. not. now....


Please to my advice. I am speaking from experience.

4 comments:

  1. This is so true. I procrastinate alot, and in the end dont get as much done when i put things off. Definitely one of my goals this year is to get better at just executing a plan! I am thankful for pinterest though, lol where i can keep all my ideas in one spot and not have them scattered everywhere! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bit off the subject but do you have any ideas on how to organize skirts? I have so many of them given to me that I am now overwhelmed! I'm not sure what to keep etc. any help would be greatly appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a good question! Since it would be a super long answer I'll try to answer it in another post. I have lots of suggestions & ideas

      Delete
  3. This is so true. Follow through! Nothing will get done if you don't follow through! :)

    Hi from #SitsBlogging

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!