June 13, 2015

Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award


I do not endorse story behind the award.








Thank you Jill from Elegant Homestead for nominating me! You are a faithful commenter here on The Blue Birdhouse and I really appreciate it!

Now to the questions

1. What was your favorite toy to play with growing up?
This is a hard one....which age? Stuffed animals is probably my #1 thing.

2. If you could try any sport you’ve never played, what would it be?
I hate sports....so none really. Maybe...and really maybe tennis.

3. In what kind of setting is your dream house located?
Dream....in that it is not most logical: Up on a hill lots of land around me with hills and trees.

4. What is the last color nail polish that you painted your toes?
White with ombre turqoise glitter.

5. If you could change one thing about your blog that is beyond your control, what would it be?
Move to Wordpress!



6. What is something you would like to be better about doing by this time next year?
Scheduled meals and more regular blogging.

7. Have you ever help rescue a sick or injured animal?
My mom & I used to live at a Vets house so we took in animals that needed a little help until their owners could take over.

8. You wake up in the morning and open your eyes, what is the next thing you do?
Touch my phone to turn on the snooze...turn around and sleep a little more. :D

9. If you had to choose between never smiling again or always having a bad hair day, which would you choose?
Wow! I am guessing a bad hair day?

10. If you could call one person right now and tell them you love them, who would you call?
My husband....then my mom.


So now I need to nominate a few bloggers myself? I only like choosing people I read regular...maybe even every single post. 2 were already nominated by Jill...so here are a few others:



And your questions are:

1. What was your favorite food as a child?
2. What is your favorite indoor or outdoor activity?
3. If you could learn to do anything what would it be?
4. When you have 30 minutes of free time- how do you pass the time?
5. What did you do growing up that got you in trouble?
6. What do you miss most about being a kid?
7. What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
8. Which Bible verse helped you through a hard time?
9. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
10. What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, dear reader! ♥ Tell me your thoughts, opinions, or anything else you want to say. I promise....I'll respond!

Please make sure you are not a NO-REPLY COMMENTER and have hooked up your email address to your account. Or come back to see my answer!